Sports and Training Grants
Sports Clubs and organisations can apply for funds through the West Devon Sports and Training Grant Scheme. Find out how below.
What is the West Devon Sports and Training Grants Scheme?
The scheme aims to:
- Improve the quality, range and impact of sport and physical activity
- Increase access to and encourage people to take part in sports
- Improve the skill level and numbers of the volunteer and coaching work force.
What size of grant is available?
- Up to £700 is available for sports clubs and organisations that are not for profit organisations
- Up to £350 is available for coaches, volunteers and officials through the training grant scheme.
How do I apply?
- Read the guidance notes available from the download section
- Complete the application form and return by email or post to the Community Team.