Sports Grant Scheme
Sports Clubs and organisations can apply for funds through the West Devon Sports Grant Scheme. Find out how below.
What is the West Devon Sports Grant Scheme?
The scheme aims to:
- Improve the quality, range and impact of sport and physical activity
- Increase access to and encourage people to take part in sports
- Improve the skill level and numbers of the volunteer and coaching work force
What size of grant is available?
- Up to £700 is available for general sports projects
- Up to £350 is available for training
How do I apply?
To apply you must be a not-for-private-profit group or organisation, able to provide all required supporting documentation and the project must benefit communities in West Devon.
You can apply online by clicking here.
Decisions on the allocation of grants are usually made within 6 weeks of receiving a completed application with all required supporting documentation.
Need more help?
If you would like some advice or help with completing an application or securing additional funding for your project, you can contact the Community Team by e-mail or telephone.