Making an online payment is quick, easy and secure.
We can accept online payments for the following:
- Council Tax
- NNDR (Business Rates)
- Debtors / Invoices (Sundry Debtors)
- Housing Benefit Overpayments
- Parking Fines (reference codes beginning DW only)
- Wingletang kennelling charges
- Street/House Name and Numbering payments
Please have your reference/invoice number handy when using this service and select the appropriate link below.
|Council Tax||9 characters long, starts with '65' and ends with a number or an 'X'||651234567 or 65123456X|
|Business Rates NNDR||9 characters long, starts with '30' and ends with a number or an 'X'||301234567 or 30123456X|
|Sundry Debtors/Invoices (Including Trade Waste)||10 characters long and starts with '8'||8123456789|
|Housing Benefit Overpayments||8 characters and starts with '4'||40123456|
|Off Street Parking Fines (DW)||10 characters begins with 'DW' and ends with a number or an 'X'||DW12345678 or DW1234567X|
|Wingletang Kennelling Charges||No format applicable||No example applicable|
|Street Name and Numbering Payment||No format applicable||No example applicable|
- Amount: Please ensure you enter the amount with 2 numbers after the decimal point
Example - £25 has to be entered as 25.00.
- Name and Address: Please enter enough details for us to identify you and your payment.
- Credit Card: Payments made by Credit Card for Council Tax and Business Rates will incur an additional 1% charge. We are unable to accept American Express, Diners Club or JCB credit cards or Electron debit cards.
- Debit Card: Payments made by Debit Card will not incur a charge.
- Receipts: These can be emailed to you, or you have the option to print your receipt once the transaction has been completed.
Will it be safe?
Yes, it is safe to make payments over the Internet. The information that you send us is encrypted, meaning nobody else can read it as it travels across the Internet to our web server (your original data - e.g. your payment card number and home address - is converted into coded data so that it is unrecognisable).
If you need any advice on using the on-line payment system please call our Customer Services Team.