Universal Jobmatch for employers and jobseekers
Universal Jobmatch is the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) new online job posting and matching service for both employers and jobseekers.
Universal Jobmatch is part of the Government's digital agenda to improve online services. It replaces all DWP job search and job posting services with a new online site.
For the first time, this service gives jobseekers a complete package of support they need, by matching jobseekers to jobs. This, along with the major reforms in the welfare system will encourage the use of digital services.
Universal Jobmatch is a secure and easy way to search for work and is available to all 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The service has an average of more than 5 million daily job searches taking place.
Employers will be able to:
- Automatically match jobseekers CVs to jobs
- Have flexibility to manage recruitment 24/7
- Create and advertise jobs online and these can be viewed by anyone looking for work using Universal Jobmatch
- Invite matched jobseekers to apply for a job
- Explore the number of potential jobseeker matches before posting a job, and receive an anonymous list of matches
- Post multiple jobs onto the service in one go
- Save and re-use job postings and jobseeker searches
If you require help or advice about setting up a Universal Jobmatch account, telephone Employer Direct on 0845 601 2001 and select call Option 1.
If you are a small company select call Option 2 to talk to the Small Business Recruitment Service who can also advise you on the range of support available for small companies.
For more about the range of services offered to companies by the Department Works and Pensions (DWP), go to welcome to www.gov.uk