Our Plan Consultation
Welcome to the consultation page for Our Plan.
From here you can:
- View and respond to current consultations;
- Read and comment on our e-newsletters;
- View the latest video diaries;
- View responses to consultations; and
- Read our summary of consultation responses
We have three more e-newsletters for you to read and comment on. Please use the response form to give us your comments by Monday 5th January 2015.
Our Environment and Heritage
This newsletter looks at the issues and challenges for Our Heritage and Our Environment, and how we think these areas could be addressed by planning policies in Our Plan.
Our Plan Latest News Issue 4 - Our Environment and Heritage [1Mb]
This newsletter looks at the challenges we face to reduce our carbon emissions, by being more efficient and effective with the resources we use in all aspects of our lives, and making the most of the renewable energy resources available to us.
Our Plan Latest News Issue 5 - Our Resources [809kb]
Planning for development in our communities
This e-newsletter focuses on one of the most important parts of Our Plan which is about providing land for new homes and other types of development.
Our Plan Latest News 6 - Planning for New Development in Our Communities [543kb]
Alongside this e-newsletter we are also publishing the following:
• A draft topic paper about Understanding Our Objectively Assessed Need and Housing Targets [1Mb];
• A draft 2013/14 5 Year Housing Land Supply Statement [938kb];
• A draft Tavistock Site Options Sustainability Appraisal [10Mb] (please note this is a large file and may take some time to download); and
• A Land Availability Assessment Final Report and Site Information Packs (see Considering Sites for Development in 'Related Pages)
- Our Plan Latest News - Issue 01 [492kb] - Launch of e-newsletter about Our Plan
- Our Plan Latest News - Issue 02 [862kb] - Considering Sites for Development
- Our Plan Latest News – Issue 03 – Topics and Challenges: You Said, We Say [1Mb] - Topics and Challenges You Said We Say