Our Plan Consultation
Welcome to the consultation page for Our Plan.
From here you can:
- View and respond to current consultations;
- Read and comment on our e-newsletters;
- View the latest video diaries;
- View responses to consultations; and
- Read our summary of consultation responses
The publication version of Our Plan and supporting documents are available for consultation between 26th February and 13th April 2015.
Our Plan West Devon - Appendix 1: Key diagram and proposals maps [6Mb] Please note this is a large file and may take time to download
Sustainability Appraisal and Strategic Environmental Assessment (SA/SEA) [1Mb] (the appendices are available on the Evidence Base page)
You can view all of the supporting information on the Council's Evidence Base page here.
The deadline for comments is 5pm on Monday 13th April 2015.
As part of the consultation, we will be holding a number of events where you can find out more about the plan and talk to officers. A list of the events is available below.
- Our Plan Latest News - Issue 01 [492kb] - Launch of e-newsletter about Our Plan
- Our Plan Latest News - Issue 02 [862kb] - Considering Sites for Development
- Our Plan Latest News – Issue 03 – Topics and Challenges: You Said, We Say [1Mb] - Topics and Challenges You Said We Say
- Our Environment and Heritage [1Mb]
- Our Plan Latest News Issue 5 - Our Resources [809kb]
- Our Plan Latest News Issue 6 - Planning for New Development in Our Communities [543kb]