Test and Trace Support Payment
If you meet all of the following eligibility criteria, you are entitled to a Test and Trace Support Payment of £500:
- You have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace on or after 28 September 2020.
- You are employed or self-employed.
- You cannot work from home and will lose income as a result.
- You are currently receiving at least one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit,
- Working Tax Credit,
- income-based Employment and Support Allowance,
- income-based Jobseeker's Allowance,
- Income Support,
- Housing Benefit and/or
- Pension Credit.
You may be eligible for a £500 discretionary payment if you meet all the other eligibility criteria above, but:
- you do not currently receive Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, income-based Employment and Support Allowance, income-based Jobseeker's Allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit and/or Pension Credit; and
- you will face financial hardship as a result of not being able to work while you are self-isolating.
This application is for one person only and any further applications within the same household must be made by each individual.
Please ensure that you have the following information available before starting the application:
- National Insurance number
- Your 8-character NHS Test and Trace Account ID
- Your most recent bank statement and your most recent wage slip or proof of self-employment. You will be asked to upload copies of these documents as part of the application process,
Apply for a Test and Trace Payment
Where Can I Find Other Help?
For more information about how we may be able to help you through this crisis, please visit our dedicated Residents Information Page.
Privacy and Personal Data
For information about how we will use the data provided on this application form, please read our
To read the policies covering the Test and Trace Payment schemes, please download the documents below.