Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site
For your information
Our payment service will be offline on Wednesday 22nd November from 13:00 onwards...
Read more

Housing Grants, Loans and Services

If you need to adapt your home, you may be able to apply for grant aid.
Worried about the condition of your home? Is it in a state of disrepair? If you are a tenant we can help you.
We may be able to offer owners of empty properties some help with a low cost loan, to bring the property back into use.
Houses which are rented out for occupation by more than one household may need a licence from the Council.
If you are disabled and you do not qualify for help to adapt your existing home, you may be eligible for a Relocation Grant.