Housing Advice Services
The Housing Advice Service offers free and confidential advice to people with housing related issues. We are committed to doing everything we can to help you to resolve your housing problems.
What the aims of the service?
- To assess the housing needs of our clients and provide them with a range of housing options.
- Give free, impartial and confidential advice to people who are homeless or threatened with homelessness.
- Support people in finding their own solutions to their housing difficulties.
- Work with landlords and tenants to prevent eviction.
What advice and assistance can you give?
We can help you deal the majority of housing problems including:
- Affordability and debt problems;
- Difficulties paying your mortgage or rent;
- Relationship breakdown;
- Repairs to your property;
You can contact the Housing Advice team using the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the number below: