You can use our online service to check the date of your next payment, tell us about a change, upload documents and much more.
If you are on a low income, and struggling to pay your Council Tax, you may be eligible for our Council Tax Reduction Scheme
If something has changed recently, let us know about it here.
If you need to make a payment towards your Housing Benefit Overpayment you can do so here.
If you need to submit a claim for Discretionary Housing Payment or apply to the Exceptional Hardship Fund, you can do so here.