If you are claiming benefits and are self employed, you may need to complete a review form. You can find the forms here.

If you have told us on your application for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction that you are self-employed, we will need to work out your income from your employment. You can either send us a copy of your most recent accounts drawn up for tax purposes, or complete the form below.

Please make sure that you keep records of all your business income and expenses. This might include:

  • Invoices, or a cashbook to show the money received for work you have done, sales made and services provided
  • Receipts to prove your business expenses (please sort these into types of expense and keep all your receipts for purchases together)

Please click here to complete the form.