Hub Committee Forward Plan
It is important to make the council's consultation process effective as possible.
That is why many local authorities publish updated forward plans on the website on a monthly basis. This is known as the Hub Committee Forward Plan and provides dates for future matters to be considered by Hub Committee.
You can download a copy of the Leader of the Council's provisional forward plan for the next four months below.
Forward Plan (PDF) [717KB] (opens new window)
Please note, it may be necessary for some items to be rescheduled and other items to be added.
The Forward Plan enables effective dialogue between Hub Committee, all councillors, council officers, the public and other stakeholders. It also helps the Council's Overview and Scrutiny Panel in planning its contribution to policy development and holding Hub Committee to account.
Remember, you can play a part in this process too.
Members of the public are welcome to attend all meetings of Hub Committee, which are usually held at Kilworthy Park, Tavistock and normally start at 10.00 a.m.
If advance notice has been given, questions can be put to Hub Committee at the beginning of the meeting.
Who are the Hub Committee?
Hub Committee consists of the following Councillors, each of whom has a responsibility for a particular area of the Council's work.
- Leader of the Council - Cllr Neil Jory
- Deputy Leader and Lead Member for Resources - Cllr Chris Edmonds
- Lead Member for Communications and Accessibility - Cllr Ric Cheadle
- Lead Member for Economy - Cllr Peter Crozier
- Lead Member for Natural Environment - Cllr Lucy Wood
- Lead Member for Leisure, Health and Wellbeing - Cllr Tony Leech
- Lead Member for Built Environment - Cllr Caroline Mott
- Lead Member for Housing - Cllr Barry Ratcliffe
- Lead Member for Communities - Cllr Paul Vachon
For information on the workings of Hub Committee, including the latest information on agenda items, please contact Democratic Services by emailing Democratic.Services@swdevon.gov.uk
To view minutes and agendas for Hub Committee please use this link.