If you are moving or there is change in your circumstances, it is important that you tell us as quickly as possible to ensure that you are paying the correct amount of business rates.

Moves in and out of a premises

We can make the changes on your account as soon as you have a firm date for taking possession or vacating a property.

Remember, If you do not contact us immediately to advise us you are moving/or of a change in circumstances, you run the risk of  having to pay arrears of rates that you owe.

You can contact us using our online Enquiry Form.

Structural changes

If you have made any structural changes to your property you should contact Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs Valuation Officer as soon as possible, to avoid the possibility of any large backdated bills.

Go to the Valuation Office Website