Trussell Trust Foodbanks
The Trussell Trust is a nationwide network of foodbanks. They operate the following Foodbanks in South Hams and West Devon:
Other Food Banks
- Stepping Stones Totnes CiC Foodbank - Email Kit Stevens or call 07988 639514 for more information
- Kingsbridge foodbank provide food, hygiene and household products in Kingsbridge and the surrounding villages. They also provide other services, assistance and support for those in need.
- Dartmouth Foodbank is open every Wednesday from 11a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Youth Centre at Ivy Lane. Kingswear Community Pantry is also available on Sundays 10 a.m. - 12 noon and Wednesdays 12 noon - 3 p.m.
- Food in Community is based in Dartington and can provide fresh fruit & veg. They may also be able to offer a £10 supermarket voucher in some cases.
- Okehampton Foodbank - call them on 07483 877 378 on Fridays, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Okehampton Community Food Project Cafe - 3 East Street, Okehampton. Telephone Rebecca on 07806 770926.
- Okehampton Community Fridge at the Ockment Centre - Email Food Rescue, call 01837 53276 or find out more about Community Fridges in Devon
- There are a number of supermarkets, cafes and restaurants offering free or £1 meals for children during the school holidays. This list at Money Saving Central has a list of the most up-to-date offers