Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

Animal Licences

You need a licence to keep or breed some animals.

If you breed dogs for sale as a business, you must have a licence.
If you keep animals for exhibition to members of the public you may need a Zoo Licence
If you sell pet animals, including over the internet, you need a Pet Shop Licence
If you offer a facility for looking after people's dogs or cats away from their own home, you must have an Animal Boarding Establishment Licence.