Universal Credit

If you are of working age and Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction do not apply to you, due to changes in legislation you will need to make a claim for Universal Credit.

Applications for Universal Credit are handled by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

Apply for Universal Credit