Report a Change

Use this form to report a change in your circumstances, such as a change of address or a change in your earnings, income, savings or household.

Tell us about a change

If you need to tell us about a change in circumstances, you can do so here.

Changes in your circumstances could affect the amount of Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction you receive. You should tell us about any changes promptly so that you are not overpaid.

What changes do I need to report?

  • Changes to the people you live with - people moving in or out of the household or a change in their circumstances
  • Changes the income received by you, your partner or any non-dependants
  • Changes to the capital of savings for you and your partner
  • Changes to certain expenses for you and your partner
  • Changes to your rent, your landlord or how you want housing benefit paid
  • Changes to your contact details
  • Change of address

You can also use this form if you want to tell us if you have or are about to move, or if you want to claim an additional benefit (for example, you have been claiming Housing Benefit only and now wish to claim for Council Tax Reduction as well).

Self-Employed Earnings

You can also use this form to tell us about a change in your self-employed income, or if we have asked you for your updated accounts.