Emergency Planning Advice for Businesses
Gov.UK have advice for business owners on preparing for an emergency.
Quick and easy tips include:
- Making sure you have suitable insurance
- Complete a 10-minute plan on the Business Emergency Resilience Group website
- Think through potential disruptions to your company and what you can do about them. The Dummies Guide to Business Continuity may help.
- Put together an emergency box with important documents and items to keep your business running, in case you have to relocate at short notice
- Consider preparations for cyber threats
For more information and guidance, please see Gov.UK - Preparing for Emergencies