Nuisance Flooding

Drainage issues and flooding are complex issues.

If you are experiencing a problem with drainage or floodwater, our Drainage and Nuisance Flooding page includes guidance on what the council can help with, and what is the responsibility of other agencies and landowners.

The page includes contact details for South West Water and Devon County Council who deal with most issues. If you have a problem with clean surface water and you don't know where it's coming from, West Devon Council can investigate this for you.

Please use the report a nuisance form to let us know.