This page provides a summary of personal data processing activities undertaken by the Council's. It complies with Article 30 of the UK GDPR by providing:
- the name and contact details of the controller and, where applicable, the joint controller, the controller's representative and the data protection officer;
- the purpose of the processing;
- a description of the categories of data subjects and of the categories of personal data;
- the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed including recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where applicable, transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organisation, including the identification of that third country or international organisation and, in the case of transfers referred to in the second subparagraph of Article 49(1), the documentation of suitable safeguards;
- where possible, the envisaged time limits for erasure of the different categories of data;
- where possible, a general description of the technical and organisational security measures referred to in Article 32(1) [or, as appropriate, the security measures referred to in section 28(3) of the 2018 Act].
The Controllers and Data Protection Officer
|South Hams District Council
||West Devon Borough Council
The Data Protection Officer for both authorities is Drew Powell, Director of Strategy and Governance, who can be contacted by sending Data Protection an email.