In order to complete this form, please make sure your browser is set to accept cookies.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we are working to resolve this issue.
New Garden Waste Collection Service
We have introduced a new 'opt in' garden waste subscription service to replace current collections. The service is fortnightly with permits attached to new style garden waste sacks.
How the new service works
- The subscription service costs £40 per year.
- The subscription provides you with four sacks and four permits. You will need to attach one permit to each of the sacks and we suggest you attach it to only one of the handles.
- Introductory offer - buy 14 months for the price of 12. Renewal due 1 October 2018.
- Collection days remain the same, if this changes we will let you know. Check your collection day on your recycling and waste calendar.
- When full, sacks should not weigh more than 25kg (55lbs). Operatives must be able to lift full sacks to shoulder height.
- Cardboard can no longer be placed in with garden waste, but small pieces can go in your green box. Other card can be taken to
To apply, you will need your bank card and contact details to hand.
Subscribe to our Garden Waste Collections
If you still have questions about the new service, please take a look at our
Other Ways to Dispose of Garden Waste
There are many other ways to dispose of your garden waste, you can: