Reporting Safety Concerns

If you consider that your employer or someone else's work activity is putting your safety at risk or damaging your health, speak to your employer and/or contact your work safety representative 

If the problem is not resolved, speak to the relevant enforcing authority.

To check who is responsible for enforcement in your workplace, please use this link.

How can I report breaches, or a Health and Safety Issue?

You can report to the HSE using the website  Contact HSE.

Contact us if you think we are the enforcing authority. We may ask the employer to investigate your complaint or we may investigate ourselves. Please email us.