Information about licences from the Council including taxi, gambling, alcohol, animal, scrap metal, skin piercing and entertainment licences.

Services List

Taxi Licensing

Information on taxi licensing for drivers, vehicles and operators.

Animal Licences

You can find information about licences required to keep or breed animals and how to apply here.

Charity Collections

Find out about licences for house-to-house collection and street collections for charity.

Skin Piercing Licensing

Find out how to get a licence for skin piercing, including acupuncture, tattooing and ear piercing.

Park Home Sites

The Mobile Homes Act 2013 allows the Council to monitor mobile home site licences. Find out more here.

Street Trading

Find information about street trading including permission, restrictions, and exemptions.

Caravan and Campsite Licences

Use this guide to learn about caravan and campsite licensing including tented campsite licences, caravan site licensing, Mobile Homes Act 2013, 60 day rule and exemptions.

Contact this service

Opening times

Monday to Friday, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.

Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays: Closed